|March||10 AM - 6 PM|
|April - May||9 AM - 8 PM|
|June - August||9 AM - 10 PM|
|September||9 AM - 8 PM|
|October||10 AM - 6 PM|
|November - February*||10 AM - 4 PM|
*Except public holidays in December and January.
LAST ADMISSION: 30 minutes before closing
- The date of transition between different opening hours may vary.
- In case of announcements and bookings of group visits we recommend prior checking.
- On dates of evening programs and concerts, St. Michael's Fortress is open for visitors until 7 PM.
TICKET PRICES 2019
|ST. MICHAELS FORTRESS||COMBINED TICKET|
|Adults||60 HRK||70 HRK|
|Children (7 to 18 yrs) / Students||40 HRK||45 HRK|
|Family ticket||140 HRK||160 HRK|
- Free admission: members of professional societies (ICOM), children under 7 years
- Combined ticket allows admission to both St. Michael's Fortress and Barone Fortresses allows within 7 days from the day of purchase. AR device and audio guide are included in the ticket price.
- Family ticket applies to parents/ legal guardians and their children under 18 years.
- Visitors insurance is included in the ticket price.
- Use your Mastercard and Maestro and get a 10% discount on daily tickets, the tickets for concerts organized by Fortress of Culture and in the fotresses souvenir shops.
- From November 1st to March 1st the ticket prices are up to 50% lower.
Guided tours in Croatian and English for organized groups are available, subject to appointment and reservation.
|Guided tour - St. Michael's or Barone Fortress||150 HRK|
|Guided tour - both fortresses||250 HRK|
There are also educational workshops for school children available, subject to appointment and reservation.
Arrange your appointment at email@example.com or at + 385 (0)91 619 65 34.
St. Michael's Fortress has two entrances:
- north entrance (from the fire station or Ana Rukavina Park)
- south entrance (from St. Anne’s Cemetery).
To avoid long wait during July and August we recommend using noth entrance.
In case a visit to St. Michael’s Fortress is included in a city tour, we recommend the Fortress as a starting point. The Fortress is the oldest inhabited area of the city, so it makes sense to begin the whole story about the history and development of Šibenik at the Fortress. This way, the group goes down the streets and steps through the old town towards the Cathedral and other sights, which makes the tour of the city a lot simpler and easier. Upon completion of the tour of Šibenik, guests accompanied by a guide may simply reach the parked buses by foot and in a short time.
ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH WALKING DISABILITIES
Access for persons with disabilities is available on the plateau below the Fortress via access road from the fire station. From the plateau, visitors with mobility problems can access the elevator that leads to the underground level of the Fortress (Info point and water tanks) and the upper level - the stage.
The Fortress has two spacious and modern restrooms in its underground premises, adapted to its capacities.St. Michael’s Fortress is equipped with restrooms adapted for persons with disabilities.
The restrooms for women and the one adapted for persons with disabilities are equipped with changing station for kids.
St. Michael’s Fortress does not have its own parking area for a large number of vehicles. Therefore, the available city parking areas in the Fortress' vicinity are used. The nearest parking area is located beneath the Fortress on the north-western side, just behind the fire station. For group visits to St. Michael’s Fortress, the large parking area located at the premises of the former TEF factory is used.
More information can be found at City Parking Ltd pages.