|March||10 AM - 6 PM|
|April - May||9 AM - 8 PM|
|June - August||9 AM - 10 PM|
|September||9 AM - 8 PM|
|October||10 AM - 6 PM|
|November - February*||10 AM - 4 PM|
*Except public holidays in December and January.
LAST ADMISSION: 30 minutes before closing
- The date of transition between different opening hours may vary.
- In case of announcements and bookings of group visits we recommend prior checking.
- On dates of evening programs and concerts, St. Michael's Fortress is open for visitors until 7 PM.
TICKET PRICES 2019
|BARONE FORTRESS||COMBINED TICKET|
|Adults||45 HRK||70 HRK|
|Children (7 to 18 yrs) / students||25 HRK||45 HRK|
|Family ticket||90 HRK||160 HRK|
- Free admission: members of professional societies (ICOM), children under 7 years
- Combined ticket allows admission to both St. Michael's Fortress and Barone Fortresses allows within 7 days from the day of purchase. AR device and audio guide are included in the ticket price.
- Family ticket applies to parents/ legal guardians and their children under 18 years.
- Visitors insurance is included in the ticket price.
- Use your Mastercard and Maestro and get a 10% discount on daily tickets, the tickets for concerts organized by Fortress of Culture and in the fotresses souvenir shops.
- From November 1st to March 1st the ticket prices are up to 50% lower.
Guided tours in Croatian and English for organized groups are available, subject to appointment and reservation.
|Guided tour - St. Michael's or Barone Fortress||150 HRK|
|Guided tour - both fortresses||250 HRK|
There are also educational workshops for school children available, subject to appointment and reservation.
Arrange your appointment at email@example.com or at + 385 (0)91 619 65 34.
Barone Fortress has one enterance, located on north-west side of the fortress, in the Put Vuka Mandušića street. It is possible to start a tour of the city at Barone Fortress, but we recommend afternoon visit (or after you have already visited St. Michael's Fortress). Innovative use of modern technology to relive history and the view on the Šibenik archipelago makes Barone Fortress unique monument.
ACCESS FOR PEOPLE WITH WALKING DISABILITIES
Access for people with disabilities is available on all leves of the fortress. Visitors with mobility problems can access the higher levels via ramp on the east side of the fortress. The expert guidance and AR tour is adapted for visitors with mobility problems, as the AR points can be accessed by people with walking dsibilities and people in wheelchairs.
The Fortress has two spacious and modern restrooms, located inside bistro Barone adapted to its capacities. Barone Fortress is equipped with restrooms adapted for persons with disabilities.
The restrooms for women and the one adapted for persons with disabilities are equipped with changing station for kids.
On the north east side of the fortress there is parking space that accomodates up to 40 cars. Unfortunately, larger veichles like buses cannot access the parking lot nor fortress entrance. Therefore, the available city parking areas in the Fortress' vicinity are used. The nearest parking area is located in street Težačka ulica and Put Gimnazije street.
Buses which transport announced group visitors can use parking lots around Šubićevac stadium and bus stops in Šubićevac city district.
More information can be found at City Parking Ltd pages.